- Facial Hair Removal
- Body Hair Removal
- Laser Hair Removal FAQs
- Guaranteed Results
- Cost of Laser Hair Removal
- Top 10 Hair Removal Questions
- Technician Certification
Stay informed and get special offers by email:
Laser Hair Removal Videos
National Fitness Celebrity Katie Chung Hua Shares Why She Trusts SkinLaze
Central NY Television Talent Robin Martino Reviews Her Skinlaze Treatments
Y94 Radio DJ Ronnie Miller talks about his Skinlaze Laser Hair Removal Treatments
Laserspa and Medspa Frequently Asked Questions in Syracuse & CNY
The Trusted Leader in Syracuse and Central New York
Gentle Laser Hair Removal at SkinLaze Laserspa
Client Review: Fran talks about Laser Hair Removal in Syracuse NY
Client Review: Wolf Country 105.1 DJ Skip Clark talks about his ExpressLaze Laser Hair Removal Experience at Skin Laze in Syracuse NY
How much does Laser Hair Removal such as ExpressLaze Laser Hair Removal in Syracuse and Albany, NY Cost?
According to several Plastic Surgery and Hair Removal Societies, the average cost of laser hair removal in the United States is $200-300 per session. The total cost of laserspa laser hair removal treatments vary widely, depending on a multiple factors including the size of the area you are having treated; the number of treatments you’ll need; the type of laser used as well as the professional level and licensure who is performing the treatment.
“Good things are seldom cheap and cheap things are seldom good.”
Like any serious esthetic or medical procedure that you consider, you should never make a decision on price alone. Remember: cheap things are seldom good and good things are seldom cheap. Places offering “cheap” hair removal, usually do so at a hidden cost… consider the following:
- Since New York does not require laser operators and owners to be licensed, you should be aware that there are many non licensed providers who offer laser hair removal. This potential liability can dramatically affect safety and cost of laser hair removal in the long run.
- Some businesses in upstate NY including Syracuse & Albany, NY even advertise “lasers” when indeed they actually use a cheap and less effective “non laser” called an Intense Pulsed Light or IPL. With such misleading measures, clients are often lured by cheaper up-front treatments, but often end up paying more and getting less effective results and thus their cost of laser hair removal ends up being more than true “laser” hair removal.
- Throughout NY and even in areas like Syracuse and Central New York, there are chains and franchises that are owned by laymen and operate facilities without any medical involvement or supervision whatsoever.
- In the worst case scenario, if you have an adverse reaction to a treatment, such chains have no medical staff to advise or treat you. In such cases, the cost of laser hair removal can prove to be very costly. Syracuse has even seen some chains come and go over the past few years.
So… as the old adage goes, “Consumer Beware” and remember that a few hundred dollars more upfront with a top notch team and a guarantee can actually same you thousands in the long run.
Why We’re Different
SkinLaze was founded and is owned by renowned facial plastic surgeon and otolaryngologist Dr. Douglas Halliday, PhD, MD. Dr. Halliday and his team of New York State licensed aestheticians strive to provide you the best possible laser hair removal outcomes in a safe, supervised and affordable environment.
What’s more, the SkinLaze team is the ONLY team in the area that is trained and certified to offer ExpressLaze Laser Hair Removal treatments. These laser hair removal treatments use various wavelengths of laser to safely and effectively treat all skin types. What’s more, ExpressLaze Laser Hair Removal treatments are backed by a time tested and exclusive 3 Year Guarantee AND Lifetime Membership.
If you are seriously considering Laser Hair Removal in Syracuse / Central NY, call (315) 670.4303 or Albany (518)313.7506 and ask for a no obligation Free Consultation to get a better idea of the cost for your particular case.
The Cost of Laser Hair Removal vs. Waxing, Shaving, Electrolysis, etc.
At first glance, laser hair removal may seem expensive up front. However, when you factor the amount of time lost shaving, waxing, etc. and the money you spend on hair removal over a lifetime, it actually seems like a bargain and makes good financial sense.
For example, many women get a bikini wax on a monthly basis. At an average cost of $30 to $40 per bikini wax, this quickly adds up to $360 to $480 per year. From a family budget standpoint, over twenty years such bikini wax sessions add up to over $8,500 for just hair removal on your bikini region!
The cost of razors and electrolysis are comparable over time to waxing and surveys have found that considering various body areas, men and women spend well over $10,000 on hair removal products and services over a twenty year period. Surveys also show that the average woman also spends 30+ minutes daily on laser hair removal (time that otherwise could be spent enjoying activities, loved ones and life’s more enjoyable pastimes). It’s no wonder that Dr. Halliday’s SkinLaze center has become so popular and that the exclusive ExpressLaze treatments have been rated “top notch” by clients across Upstate and Central NY.
Isn’t it time that you said goodbye to your razor and wax? You owe it to yourself!
Call the laser hair removal specialists at SkinLaze in Syracuse, NY at (315) 670.4303 or Albany, NY at (518) 313.7506 to schedule a Free Consultation