- ULaze & Ultherapy Face and Neck Lifting and Tightening
- Ultherapy Non-Invasive Brow Lift
- Ultherapy Decollete, Decolletage
- Ultherapy FAQs
- Laser Lipo: Non-invasive Strawberry Laser Plus Treatments
- SkinCleanze Laser Skin Facial: 12 Minutes to Laser Clean Skin
- RevitaLaze Laser Skin Treatments
- RevitaLaze FAQs
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation Technician Certification
- Sun Damage: Dark Spot Laser Treatments for Age & Sun Spots
- VeinLaze: Spider Veins on Legs
- VeinLaze: Veins on Face
- TattooLaze: Laser Tattoo Removal & Lightening Treatments
- Chemical Skin Peels
- Provence Chemical Skin Peel
- Provence Chemical Skin Peel Forte
- Provence Chemical Skin Peel Max
- Provence Chemical Skin Peel FAQs
- Advanced MicroDermAbrasion
- Advanced Microdermabrasion FAQs
- Medispa Facials
- Select Dermaplaning
- Select Dermaplaning FAQs
Skin Rejuvenation Videos
Central NY Television Talent Robin Martino Reviews Her Skinlaze Skincare Treatments
Laserspa and Medspa Frequently Asked Questions
Client Testimonials. Elizabeth (55 Yrs Old) Had Ulthera Ultherapy.
Strawberry Laser Plus- Non-invasive Laser Lipo in Syracuse and CNY
TattooLaze Laser Tattoo Removal in Syracuse and Central New York
Client Review: Stephanie talks about her Laser Spa experience and why she trusts SkinLaze for her skincare
Select Dermaplaning: exclusively at the SkinLaze Laser Skin Spa Center in Fayetteville NY. Serving Syracuse NY & Central New York (CNY)
Select Dermaplaning is an advanced SkinLaze procedure for exfoliating the outer layer of your skin (called the epidermis) and removing the fine vellus hair (peach fuzz) on your face.
Many people falsely associate the term “dermaplaning” with a medical procedure known as “dermabrasion”. Dermabrasion is a medical procedure in which the skin is abraded down to the dermis.
On the other hand, Select Dermaplaning as performed by the Estheticians at SkinLaze is a safe and effective method of exfoliating the epidermis. SkinLaze aestheticians use a surgical blade and a delicate touch to effectively abrade the surface of the skin using light feathering strokes.
The Select Dermaplaning treatment is popular as a stand-alone treatment and in conjunction with other popular skin rejuvenation protocols such as RevitaLaze℠ Laser Skin Rejuvenation, the ProvencePeel Chemical Skin Peels and Advanced Microdermabrasion.
Select Dermaplaning can be performed in less than 30 minutes and because it is a quick and effective procedure, it has rapidly grown in popularity among both men and women in the Syracuse and Central NY region.
The Select Dermaplaning treatment is also favored amongst women who are pregnant or nursing and want a deep exfoliation, but are not allowed to use chemical skin peeling agents and laser treatments.
It is also the number one choice for women who have excess vellus hair on their face. (Vellus hair can often cause a buildup of oil and dirt in facial follicles, so removing this hair via Select Dermaplaning can provide a healthier looking complexion.) For more information about Select Dermaplaning, please see our frequently asked questions page.
Ready for smoother, more radiant looking skin on your face?
Call the skincare experts at SkinLaze in Fayetteville, NY at (315) 632.4359 to schedule your treatment or Click Here to schedule your Complimentary Consultation.