- Free Skin Analysis
- Brow Lift
- Decollete & Chest Rejuvenation
- Chemical Skin Peels
- Chemical Peel (Level 1)
- Chemical Peel (Level 2)
- Chemical Peel (Level 3)
- Chemical Skin Peel FAQs
- Dermaplaning FAQs
- HyrdraFacial Plus
- HydroWand Plus
- MicroDermAbrasion: Advanced Microderm
- Microdermabrasion FAQs
- RevitaLaze Laser Skin Treatments
- RevitaLaze FAQs
- Sun Damage: Dark Spot Laser Treatments for Age & Sun Spots
- Ultherapy Face & Neck Lifting and Tightening
- Ultherapy FAQs
- VeinLaze: Spider Veins on Legs
- VeinLaze: Veins on Face
Skin Rejuvenation Videos
Central NY Television Talent Robin Martino Reviews Her Skinlaze Skincare Treatments
Laserspa and Medspa Frequently Asked Questions
Client Review: Karen talks about her Laserspa treatments at Skin Laze in Syracuse NY
Client Testimonials. Elizabeth (55 Yrs Old) Had Ulthera Ultherapy.
Client Review: Stephanie talks about her Laser Spa experience and why she trusts SkinLaze for her skincare
Hydra Facial Plus For Skin Rejuvenation: Exclusively Offered at SkinLaze in Syracuse, NY
Skin Health in Syracuse and Central New York Doesn’t Have to be Complicated
With the clinical experience of the SkinLaze specialists and advanced technology such as the HydraFacial system, we’re here to help. Our goal is to rejuvenate and protect the health of your skin so your natural beauty always comes through!
After a single treatment your skin will look as good as you feel. Our skincare specialists are committed to restoring the health of your skin on all levels, giving you instant gratification and long term satisfaction.
It’s time to reclaim your skin! We know your time is valuable. That’s why we developed an effective treatment that takes only 30 minutes, once a month, for maximum results in a minimal amount of time.
Who’s a Good Candidate for a HydraFacial Plus Skin Rejuvenation Treatment?
Great for all skin types, the HydraFacial MD® Treatment is not only highly effective at improving overall skin health, but also excellent for remedying:
✔ Fine Lines and Wrinkles
✔ Elasticity & Firmness
✔ Skin Tone Evenness & Vibrancy
✔ Skin Texture
✔ Hyperpigmentation/Photo Damage
✔ Oily/Congested Skin
✔ Enlarged Pores
✔ Advanced Signs of Aging
Awaken and Protect the Health of Your Skin From Central New York’s Climate
Whether your walking downtown Syracuse, biking the Erie Canal trail or hiking in the Adirondacks, your skin feels the effects of CNY’s environment. Pollution, toxins, wind, cold and ultraviolet (UV) rays knowns as free radicals all cause undetectable damage.
Intrinsic factors, part of the natural aging process, also play a role and can contribute to enzyme loss, reduced collagen, and dehydration. The combination of these natural and extrinsic (environmental exposure & stress) factors can speed up the development of free radicals. This stops skin cells from performing at their best, ultimately leading to a decline in elasticity resilience, tone and texture.
The unique HydraFacial Plus system at SkinLaze helps reverse the damage you’ve done while giving you tools to protect your skin and achieve long term skin health.
How the HydraFacial System at SkinLaze Laser Skin Spa Works…
The patented Vortex-Fusion® serum delivery system is what sets the HydraFacial MD® apart from other procedures. The multi-step treatment cleanses, evenly exfoliates and extracts to remove impurities and dead skin cells while at the same time replenishing vital nutrients including Antioxidants, Peptides and Hyaluronic Acid.
Thanks to the devices’ superior delivery system, these performing ingredients are able to more effectively help mitigate environmental damage, reduce fine lines & wrinkles, and plump & firm skin for long-term results you can see and feel instantly.
Each SkinLaze HydraFacial Plus treatment involves six (6) steps and takes about 30 minutes:
Why HydraFacial Plus Skin Rejuvenation at SkinLaze?
Fact: After the age of 20, a person produces 1% less collagen in the skin each year. Thus begins the aging process.
The patented serum delivery system within HydraFacial truly are what set the HydraFacial apart from other procedures. The multi-step treatment cleanses, exfoliates and extracts to remove impurities and dead skin cells while replenishing vital nutrients including Antioxidants Peptides and Hyaluronic Acid. These performing ingredients help mitigate environmental damage, reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, and plump & firm skin for long-term results you can see and feel instantly.
✔ Effective For Every Skin Type
✔ Immediate Visible Results
✔ No Downtime
✔ No Discomfort
✔ Customized: Can Address Specific Skin Concerns
✔ Powerful Non-Invasive Procedure
✔ Better Results Than IPL*
✔ 90% Of Clients Felt Lines Were Less Visible**
✔ 94% Of Clients Noted Reduction in Appearance of dark spots and improvement of skin tone**
✔ 97% Of Clients Felt Their Skin Was Plumper, Firmer, Brighter & Younger Looking**
HydraFacial Plus Treatments Available at SkinLaze in Syracuse, NY
The vast majority of our clients benefit from an initial series of four (4) treatments
1. HydraFacial Plus “Skin Health” Protocol: This HydraFacial treatment utilizes super-serums filled with antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid to boost hydration, help address the signs of aging and protect skin from environmental leaving it recharged, renewed, and invigorated.
2. HydraFacial Plus “Anti-Aging” Protocol: Developed to address the advanced signs of aging, this HydraFacial treatment utilizes the CTGF Vortex-Booster™ to deliver one of the highest levels of naturally occurring growth factors. Growth factors play a key role in maintaining healthy skin and in this formula they work hard to reduce the appearance for fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin tone and texture and help bring skin back to a more youthful state.
3. HydraFacial Plus “Brightening” Protocol: Awaken dull skin with the HydraFacial Brightening Treatment featuring the Britenol® Vortex-Booster™.Specially formulated to target dark spots and sun damaged areas this treatment is clinically proven to leave skin glowing with a more even complexion.
4. HydraFacial Plus “Acne & Oily/Congested Skin” Protocol: Oily/Congested skin can be unruly and difficult to manage. With just one of these customized HydraFacial treatments, the build-up of excess oils is prevented and skin will be clear of congestion and impurities. Your SkinLaze aesthetician will also use the advanced technology system to extract blackheads and clear your pores to reduce redness, inflammation and active acne lesions. Blue light LED therapy for anti-bacterial effects and Red light LED therapy for anti-inflammatory and healing properties may also be prescribed.
5. HydraFacial Plus “Sensitive Skin” Protocol: Excellent for all skin types, this extra-gentle version of the HydraFacial Treatment thoroughly nourishes delicate skin while cleansing and exfoliating. Protective antioxidants and ultra-hydrating hyaluronic acid leave skin radiant and silky smooth.
6. HydraFacial Plus “Deluxe Face, Neck & Décolleté” Protocol: Using the benefits of the Skin Health protocol and adding lymphatic drainage and LED light therapy as needed for the Face, Neck and Décolleté for a completely refreshing and skin rejuvenating experience.
Real HydraFacial Results
The results driven HydraFacial Plus treatments at SkinLaze Laser Skin Spa can deliver immediate and long-term skin health benefits that you can see and feel. The following, unretouched images are of people who have undergone a series of HydraFacial treatments. The photos demonstrate its ability to dramatically improve hydration while helping to eliminate the appearance of fine lines, hyperpigmentation, oil & congestion and even creases in the nasolabial folds.
*Study Findings US Plastic Surgeon Bruce M. Freedman, MD
**Results based on 3rd party clinical testing of the HydraFacial MD treatment and home-use protocol