ExpressLaze℠ Laser Hair Removal in Syracuse, NY at the SkinLaze Laser Skin Spa Center under the direction of Dr. Douglas Halliday, MD
The SkinLaze Laser Skin Spa team in Syracuse, NY is proud to offer the exclusive ExpressLaze℠ Laser Hair Removal System which is back by a 3 year guarantee and lifetime membership.
True lasers are very powerful medical aesthetic devices and should always be used under the supervision of a cosmetic or plastic surgeon who is acutely trained and experienced in all skin types and various skin conditions.
While many Syracuse and Central NY businesses advertise various laserspa services, consumers should be aware that most of these facilities are owned and operated by non-medical laymen and have absolutely no licensed medical staff or supervision.
Consumers should also be aware that corporate chains in the laser industry have come and gone in the past several years in Syracuse and Central NY and that there is no substitute to choosing a locally owned and operated facility with professional medical supervision and experienced licensed staff who can tend to your needs long after such chains have closed their doors.
It’s because of this fact that the SkinLaze team comprises of owner, medical director and community philanthropist Doctor Doug Halliday and a team of highly trained and experienced licensed aestheticians.
If you’re considering laser hair removal as an alternative to temporary hair removal techniques such as shaving, waxing, bleaching, plucking, tweezing and electrolysis then you’ve landed on the right page.
Each year tens of thousands of Central New York men and women consider laser hair removal. In doing so, many people seeking laser treatments are not aware of some of the key safety and efficacy factors that they need to know about before seeking treatments. As with any buying decision in life, the more you know, the better decision that you can make. You can get t he “Top 10 Questions To Ask About Laser Hair Removal” about Laser Hair Removal by clicking here.
In addition to the Top 10 Guide, below are some additional key factors to know when contemplating Laser Hair Removal in New York State:
- Anyone (including people without any training or any medical background) can operate a laser center in NY.
- New York State does not require a doctor to own the laser center or supervise any laser treatments rendered by that center.
- Therefore it is very important that you ask if the center has an experienced Plastic or Cosmetic Surgeon who has a NY State Medical License on staff.
- You should always ask about the number of years the office has been offering laser hair removal.
- You should familiarize yourself with the quality of the hair removal system & equipment (lasers). There are over 100 different types of esthetic lasers in the marketplace, many of them are cheap knockoffs from China and many of them are not even true lasers, but rather use old technology called Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) which does not work well for hair removal.
- Be sure to ask if the treatments are Guaranteed and if they offer a Lifetime Membership.
At the SkinLaze Laser Skin Spa Center in Syracuse NY, the laser technicians work under the direction of renowned Facial Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Doug Halliday. Our professionally trained team employ multiple FDA approved lasers of various wavelengths to safely and effectively provide guaranteed ExpressLaze℠ laser hair removal treatments for both facial hair removal and body hair removal.
Request a Free Consultation
Learn how exclusive SkinLaze services such as ExpressLaze℠ Laser Hair Removal, RevitaLaze Laser Skin Rejuvenation and ProvencePeel Chemical Skin Peels can help you. Request a free consultation now.