- ULaze & Ultherapy Face and Neck Lifting and Tightening
- Ultherapy Non-Invasive Brow Lift
- Ultherapy Decollete, Decolletage
- Ultherapy FAQs
- Laser Lipo: Non-invasive Strawberry Laser Plus Treatments
- SkinCleanze Laser Skin Facial: 12 Minutes to Laser Clean Skin
- RevitaLaze Laser Skin Treatments
- RevitaLaze FAQs
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation Technician Certification
- Sun Damage: Dark Spot Laser Treatments for Age & Sun Spots
- VeinLaze: Spider Veins on Legs
- VeinLaze: Veins on Face
- TattooLaze: Laser Tattoo Removal & Lightening Treatments
- Chemical Skin Peels
- Provence Chemical Skin Peel
- Provence Chemical Skin Peel Forte
- Provence Chemical Skin Peel Max
- Provence Chemical Skin Peel FAQs
- Advanced MicroDermAbrasion
- Advanced Microdermabrasion FAQs
- Medispa Facials
- Select Dermaplaning
- Select Dermaplaning FAQs
Skin Rejuvenation Videos
Central NY Television Talent Robin Martino Reviews Her Skinlaze Skincare Treatments
Laserspa and Medspa Frequently Asked Questions
Client Review: Karen talks about her Laserspa treatments at Skin Laze in Syracuse NY
Client Testimonials. Elizabeth (55 Yrs Old) Had Ulthera Ultherapy.
Client Review: Stephanie talks about her Laser Spa experience and why she trusts SkinLaze for her skincare
RevitaLaze℠ Laser Skin Rejuvenation Technician Certification in Syracuse NY and Central New York (CNY)
Please note: in order for a clinic to be listed on this, the official RevitaLaze℠ Laser Skin Rejuvenation website, they must have properly trained and certified technicians on staff to provide their laser skin rejuvenation services. If any clinic is claiming to provide RevitaLaze℠ Laser Skin Rejuvenation and they are NOT listed on this website, please report them here for review by our National Training Staff.
United States Laser Skin Rejuvenation Certification
RevitaLaze℠ Laser Skin Rejuvenation is a recognized leader in the aesthetic laser skin rejuvenation industry. By earning credentials from RevitaLaze℠, aesthetic professionals demonstrate competence in total laser skin care and related client services.
“Our staff is here to provide hands-on didactic training with state-of-the-art laser equipment and proprietary protocols.”
The unique RevitaLaze℠ Laser Skin Rejuvenation System prepares candidates to work in an aesthetic setting by providing valuable knowledge of the following:
* The role of lasers in the Aesthetic setting.
* Pre and Post operative care of laser skin rejuvenation procedures.
* Bacteriology, sanitation and sterilization in laser skin rejuvenation.
* Patient charting as it relates to laser skin rejuvenation.
* Laser Skin Rejuvenation procedures for various body areas.
* Basic medical terminology relating to skin rejuvenation and laser skin rejuvenation.
* Basic skin disorders relating to skin rejuvenation.
Upon completion of training, candidates must demonstrate RevitaLaze℠ laser skin rejuvenation competency in the clinical setting.
Considering laser skin spa services such as RevitaLaze℠ Laser Skin Rejuvenation? Call 315.632.4359 or Click Here to schedule your free, no obligation consultation today.